Ragnhild Inderberg Vestrum
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Rearing water treatment induces microbial selection influencing the microbiota and pathogen associated transcripts of Cod (Gadus morhua) Larvae. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2012) Bacterial composition and activity determines host gene-expression responses in gnotobiotic Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Veterinary Microbiology. vol. 157 (3-4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Controlling Factors for Community Assembly in Developing Cod Larvae (Gadus morhua). Microbial Communities in Aquaculture Ecosystems. Improving Productivity and Sustainability.
- (2018) Investigating fish larvae-microbe interactions in the 21st century: Old questions studied with new tools. Emerging Issues in Fish Larvae Research.
- (2009) Impact of live versus dead bacteria on survival, growth, and gene expression in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Larvi 2009 -European Aquaculture Society Special Publication No 38.