Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) EEG Based Workload and Stress Assessment During Remote Ship Operations. TransNav, International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation. vol. 16 (2).
- (2021) Human Factor Issues in Remote Ship Operations: Lesson Learned by Studying Different Domains. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 9 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) EEG Application for Human-Centered Experiments in Remote Ship Operations. CENTRIC 2019, The Twelfth International Conference on Advances in Human oriented and Personalized Mechanisms, Technologies, and Services.
- (2018) Human Interactions Framework for Remote Ship Operations. The 26th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation.
- (2018) Building Trustable Remote Monitoring and Management Systems. IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing Companion (UCC Companion).
- (2019) Human Factor Issues in Remote Ship Operations: Literature Review from Different Domains. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2019.
- (2018) Systems Engineering Approach to Assess Human in the Loop in Remote Ship Operations. 2018.