Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Arabidopsis mutants impaired in glutathione biosynthesis exhibit higher sensitivity towards the glucosinolate hydrolysis product allyl-isothiocyanate. Scientific Reports.
- (2017) Heavy Metal Accumulation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cells Armed with Metal Binding Hexapeptides Targeted to the Inner Face of the Plasma Membrane. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 101 (14).
- (2017) Anchoring plant metallothioneins to the inner face of the plasma membrane of Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells leads to heavy metal accumulation. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (5).
- (2017) Glucosinolate-Derived Isothiocyanates Inhibit Arabidopsis Growth and the Potency Depends on their Side Chain Structure. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 18 (11).
- (2016) Effect of growth temperature on glucosinolate profiles in Arabidopsis thaliana accessions. Phytochemistry. vol. 130.
- (2016) Allyl-isothiocyanate treatment induces a complex transcriptional reprogramming including heat stress, oxidative stress and plant defence responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. BMC Genomics. vol. 17.
- (2012) Phytoalexins in defense against pathogens. Trends in Plant Science. vol. 17 (2).
- (2012) Ecotype dependent expression and alternative splicing of epithiospecifier protein (ESP) in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Molecular Biology. vol. 78 (4-5).
- (2012) Characterization of recombinant nitrile-specifier proteins (NSPs) of Arabidopsis thaliana: Dependency on Fe(II) ions and the effect of glucosinolate substrate and reaction conditions. Phytochemistry. vol. 84.
- (2010) Transcriptional profiling of an Fd-GOGAT1/GLU1 mutant in Arabidopsis thaliana reveals a multiple stress response and extensive reprogramming of the transcriptome. BMC Genomics. vol. 11.
- (2009) Nitrile-specifier proteins involved in glucosinolate hydrolysis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 284 (18).
- (2009) Modifying the alkylglucosinolate profile in Arabidopsis thaliana alters the tritrophic interaction with the herbivore Brevicoryne brassicae and parasitoid Diaeretiella rapae. Journal of Chemical Ecology. vol. 35 (8).
- (2009) The “mustard oil bomb”: not so easy to assemble?! Localization, expression and distribution of components of the myrosinase enzyme system. Phytochemistry Reviews. vol. 8 (1).
- (2008) Characterization of novel nitrile specifier proteins (NSPs) involved in glucosinolate hydrolysis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiologia Plantarum : An International Journal for Plant Biology. vol. 133 (3).