Background and activities
I am a PhD fellow in philosophy at the Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies and an affiliate member of the Geneva Symmetry Group, University of Geneva. I work on a project titled “The Prospects of Naturalized Metaphysics” where I investigate the role of science - physics in particular - in metaphysics, and attempt to assess to what degree metaphysics should be informed by and founded in science. As such, the project finds itself at the intersection of my two primary interests: Philosophy of science/physics and metaphysical methodology.
Aside from my PhD project, I am currently engaged in research in foundational issues in high energy physics, particularly on the nature of spacetime in the light of the AdS/CFT correspondence. I have also done more specialized work in the field of holographic gravity on the relationship between entanglement and spacetime.
- Philosophy of physics
- Metaphysics and methodology in metaphysics
- History and philosophy of science
- Philosophy of language; semantics in particular.
- Rudolf Carnap and his legacy
- History of analytic philosophy
- Master of science in Physics, Niels Bohr Institute (University of Copenhagen)
- Master of arts in philosophy, University of Copenhagen.
- Bachelor of arts in philosophy, University of Copenhagen
- Bachelor of science in physics, Niels Bohr Institute (University of Copenhagen).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database