Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Wind Turbine Simulations with OpenFOAM. Springer Proceedings in Physics. vol. 226.
- (2019) A projection method for convection-dominated phase transitions. Applied Mathematical Modelling. vol. 70.
- (2017) Simulation of Starting and Stopping Vortices of an Airfoil. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- (1993) Direct simulations of low-Reynolds-number turbulent flow in a rotating channel. Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- (1993) Numerical study of turbulent plane Couette flow at low Reynolds number. Applied Scientific Research : an international journal on the applications of fluid dynamics.
- (1992) Statistics of numerically generated turbulence. Acta Applicandae Mathematicae - An International Survey Journal on Applying Mathematics and Mathematical Applications.
Part of book/report
- (1995) Turbulence statistics of rotating channel flow. Turbulent shear flows 9 : selected papers from Ninth Intern ational Symposium on Turbulent Flows, Kyoto, Japan, August 16-18, 1993.
- (1992) On diffusion of turbulent energy in plane Couette flow. Proceedings of the Royal Society. A, 438(1992).
- (1994) A Navier-Stokes solver using the multigrid method. 1994. MTF-report (1994:10).