Ricardo Gregorio Lugo
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Human-Human Communication in Cyber Threat Situations: A Systematic Review. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2021) Situational States Influence on Team Workload Demands in Cyber Defense Exercise. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2021) Validation of the Need for Competing Inventory. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021) A Critical View of the National Student Survey as a Quality Indicator in Norwegian Higher Education. Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk. vol. 7.
- (2021) Blended learning using DIGI-resources versus traditional learning for Anatomy and Physiology in nursing students - A Quasi-experimental Study. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 52.
- (2021) Impact of initial emotional states and self-efficacy changes on nursing students’ practical skills performance in simulation-based education. Nursing Reports. vol. 11 (2).
- (2021) A framework for using humanoid robots in the school learning environment. Electronics. vol. 10 (6).
- (2021) Reduction of depressive symptoms during inpatient treatment is not associated with changes in heart rate variability. PLOS ONE.
- (2021) Investigating an Online Course for Player Psychosocial Development in Elite Sport (Professional Football). Scandinavian Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology (SJSEP).
- (2021) Psychological burden during the COVID-19 pandemic in Germany. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12:640518.
- (2021) Gender Differences in Psychosocial Experiences with Humanoid Robots, Programming, And Mathematics Course. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2020) Variable Self-efficacy as a Measurement for Behaviors in Cyber Security Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12197.
- (2019) The association between heart rate variability and neurocognitive and socio-emotional development in nepalese infants. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2019) Mindfulness and self-efficacy in pain perception, stress and academic performance. The influence of mindfulness on cognitive processes. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. vol. 12.
- (2019) Using Cognitive Behavioural Techniques to Improve Academic Achievement in Student-Athletes. Education Sciences. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Self-regulation and cognitive agility in cyber operations. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (875).
- (2019) Slow Education and Cognitive Agility: Improving Military Cyber Cadet Cognitive Performance for Better Governance of Cyberpower. International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT). vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Cognisance as a human factor in military cyber defence education. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (19).
- (2019) Cognitive Profiles and Education of Female Cyber Defence Operators. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11580 LNAI.
- (2019) A Multilevel Investigation of Resiliency Scales for Children and Adolescents: The Relationships Between Self-Perceived Emotion Regulation, Vagally Mediated Heart Rate Variability, and Personal Factors Associated with Resilience. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (438).