Ricardo Gregorio Lugo
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A Critical View of the National Student Survey as a Quality Indicator in Norwegian Higher Education. Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk.
- (2021) Reduction of depressive symptoms during inpatient treatment is not associated with changes in heart rate variability. PLOS ONE.
- (2020) Variable Self-efficacy as a Measurement for Behaviors in Cyber Security Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12197.
- (2019) The association between heart rate variability and neurocognitive and socio-emotional development in nepalese infants. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2019) Mindfulness and self-efficacy in pain perception, stress and academic performance. The influence of mindfulness on cognitive processes. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. vol. 12.
- (2019) Using Cognitive Behavioural Techniques to Improve Academic Achievement in Student-Athletes. Education Sciences. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Self-regulation and cognitive agility in cyber operations. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (875).
- (2019) Slow Education and Cognitive Agility: Improving Military Cyber Cadet Cognitive Performance for Better Governance of Cyberpower. International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT). vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Cognisance as a human factor in military cyber defence education. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (19).
- (2019) Cognitive Profiles and Education of Female Cyber Defence Operators. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11580 LNAI.
- (2019) A Multilevel Investigation of Resiliency Scales for Children and Adolescents: The Relationships Between Self-Perceived Emotion Regulation, Vagally Mediated Heart Rate Variability, and Personal Factors Associated with Resilience. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (438).
- (2018) The Neuro-Immuno-Senescence Integrative Model (NISIM) on the Negative Association Between Parasympathetic Activity and Cellular Senescence. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 12.
- (2018) Development and Application of the Hybrid Space App for Measuring Cognitive Focus in Hybrid Contexts. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10915.
- (2018) Socio-technical communication: The Hybrid Space and the OLB-Model for science-based cyber education. Military Psychology. vol. 30 (4).
- (2018) Education for Cognitive Agility: Improved Understanding and Governance of Cyberpower. Proceedings of the ... European conference on information warfare and security. vol. 2018-June.
- (2018) Cyber Officer Profiles and Performance Factors. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10906 LNAI.
- (2018) Interoceptive sensitivity as a proxy for emotional intensity and its relationship with perseverative cognition. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. vol. 11.
- (2018) Guilt and proneness to shame: Unethical behaviour in vulnerable and grandiose narcissism. Europe's Journal of Psychology. vol. 14 (1).
- (2018) The Influence of Competitive Co-Action on Kata Performance. Martial Arts Studies. vol. 5.
- (2017) Rejection sensitivity as a vulnerability marker for depressive symptom deterioration in men. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (10).