Ricardo Gregorio Lugo
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Age and Gender Impact on Password Hygiene. Applied Sciences. vol. 12 (2).
- (2022) Investigating an Online Course for Player Psychosocial Development in Elite Sport (Professional Football). Scandinavian Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology (SJSEP).
- (2022) Emotions and emotion up-regulation during the COVID-19 pandemic in Germany. PLOS ONE. vol. 17 (1).
- (2022) The Role of IT Background for Metacognitive Accuracy, Confidence and Overestimation of Deep Fake Recognition Skills. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2022) Students' experiences of academic coaching in Norway: a pilot study. International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education.
- (2022) Exploring the therapeutic alliance and race from sports psychologists' and athletes' lived experiences: A pilot study. Heliyon.
- (2022) Exploring the therapeutic alliance and race from sports psychologists' and athletes' lived experiences: A pilot study. Heliyon. vol. 8 (1).
- (2021) Human-Human Communication in Cyber Threat Situations: A Systematic Review. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13096.
- (2021) Situational States Influence on Team Workload Demands in Cyber Defense Exercise. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13096.
- (2021) Validation of the Need for Competing Inventory. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2021) A Critical View of the National Student Survey as a Quality Indicator in Norwegian Higher Education. Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk. vol. 7.
- (2021) Cybergenomics: Application of behavioral genetics in cybersecurity. Behavioral Sciences. vol. 11:152.
- (2021) A blended learning teaching strategy strengthens the nursing students’ performance and self-reported learning outcome achievement in an anatomy, physiology and biochemistry course: A quasi-experimental study. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 52.
- (2021) The Influence of Team Workload Demands During a Cyber Defense Exercise on Team Performance. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1499.
- (2021) Impact of initial emotional states and self-efficacy changes on nursing students’ practical skills performance in simulation-based education. Nursing Reports. vol. 11 (2).
- (2021) A framework for using humanoid robots in the school learning environment. Electronics. vol. 10 (6).
- (2021) Reduction of depressive symptoms during inpatient treatment is not associated with changes in heart rate variability. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (3).
- (2021) Psychological burden during the COVID-19 pandemic in Germany. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12:640518.
- (2021) Gender Differences in Psychosocial Experiences with Humanoid Robots, Programming, And Mathematics Course. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13096.
- (2020) Variable Self-efficacy as a Measurement for Behaviors in Cyber Security Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12197.