Background and activities
- BI2021 - Plant Ecophysiology
- BI3085 - Biology without borders
- BI3036 - Plant Ecology
- BI2022 - Plant growth and Development
- BI2080 - Global Change Biology
- BI1007 - Plant Structure and Function
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Functional trait variation of Anemone nemorosa along macro- and microclimatic gradients close to the northern range edge. Nordic Journal of Botany (NJB).
- (2021) Cytotype and genotype predict mortality and recruitment in Colorado quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides). Ecological Applications. vol. 31 (8).
- (2021) Herbivores reduce seedling recruitment in alpine plant communities. Nordic Journal of Botany (NJB). vol. 39 (2).
- (2019) Remote sensing of ploidy level in quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides Michx.). Journal of Ecology. vol. 108.
- (2019) Moose effects on soil temperatures, tree canopies, and understory vegetation: a path analysis. Ecosphere. vol. 10:e02966 (12).
- (2019) Lichens facilitate seedling recruitment in alpine heath. Journal of Vegetation Science (JVS). vol. 30 (5).
- (2019) Functional group contributions to carbon fluxes in arctic-alpine ecosystems. Arctic, Antarctic and Alpine research. vol. 51 (1).
- (2019) Drivers of C cycling in three arctic-alpine plant communities. Arctic, Antarctic and Alpine research. vol. 51 (1).
- (2018) Experimental herbivore exclusion, shrub introduction, and carbon sequestration in alpine plant communities. BMC Ecology. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Hiding in plain sight: the F segment and other conserved features of seed plant SKn dehydrins. Planta. vol. 245 (5).
- (2017) Draining the pool? Carbon storage and fluxes in three alpine plant communities. Ecosystems. vol. 21 (2).
- (2015) Interacting effects of warming and drought on regeneration and early growth of Acer pseudoplatanusand A. platanoides. Plant Biology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2015) Impacts of warming and changes in precipitation frequency on the regeneration of two Acer species. Flora: Morphologie, Geobotanik, Oekophysiologie. vol. 214.
- (2015) Dynamics of frost tolerance during regeneration in a mixed (pine–oak–juniper) Mediterranean forest. Trees. vol. 29 (6).
- (2015) Blossom colour change after pollination provides carbon for developing seeds. Functional Ecology. vol. 29 (9).
- (2015) Extreme low temperature tolerance in woody plants. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6.
- (2014) Metabolomic analysis of extreme freezing tolerance in Siberian spruce (Picea obovata). New Phytologist. vol. 204 (3).
- (2014) Latitudinal variation in seeds characteristics of Acer platanoides and A. pseudoplatanus. Plant Ecology. vol. 215 (8).
- (2014) Metabolite changes in conifer buds and needles during forced bud break in Norway spruce (Picea abies) and European silver fir (Abies alba). Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 5.
- (2013) Dehydrin accumulation and extreme low-temperature tolerance in Siberian spruce (Picea obovata). Tree Physiology. vol. 33 (12).