Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Functional group contributions to carbon fluxes in arctic-alpine ecosystems. Arctic, Antarctic and Alpine research. vol. 51 (1).
- (2019) Drivers of C cycling in three arctic-alpine plant communities. Arctic, Antarctic and Alpine research. vol. 51 (1).
- (2018) Experimental herbivore exclusion, shrub introduction, and carbon sequestration in alpine plant communities. BMC Ecology. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Hiding in plain sight: the F segment and other conserved features of seed plant SKn dehydrins. Planta. vol. 245 (5).
- (2017) Draining the Pool? Carbon Storage and Fluxes in Three Alpine Plant Communities. Ecosystems. vol. 21 (2).
- (2015) Interacting effects of warming and drought on regeneration and early growth of Acer pseudoplatanusand A. platanoides. Plant Biology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2015) Impacts of warming and changes in precipitation frequency on the regeneration of two Acer species. Flora: Morphologie, Geobotanik, Oekophysiologie. vol. 214.
- (2015) Dynamics of frost tolerance during regeneration in a mixed (pine–oak–juniper) Mediterranean forest. Trees. vol. 29 (6).
- (2015) Blossom colour change after pollination provides carbon for developing seeds. Functional Ecology. vol. 29 (9).
- (2015) Extreme low temperature tolerance in woody plants. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6.
- (2014) Metabolomic analysis of extreme freezing tolerance in Siberian spruce (Picea obovata). New Phytologist. vol. 204 (3).
- (2014) Latitudinal variation in seeds characteristics of Acer platanoides and A. pseudoplatanus. Plant Ecology. vol. 215 (8).
- (2014) Metabolite changes in conifer buds and needles during forced bud break in Norway spruce (Picea abies) and European silver fir (Abies alba). Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 5.
- (2013) Dehydrin accumulation and extreme low-temperature tolerance in Siberian spruce (Picea obovata). Tree Physiology. vol. 33 (12).
- (2012) Pair-wise multicomparison and OPLS analyses of cold-acclimation phases in Siberian spruce. Metabolomics. vol. 8 (1).
- (2012) Foliar applications of silicon fertilisers inhibit powdery mildew development in greenhouse cucumber. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment (JFAE). vol. 10 (1).
- (2010) Proteomics of extreme freezing tolerance in Siberian spruce (Picea obovata). Journal of Proteomics. vol. 73 (5).
- (2010) First frost: Effects of single and repeated freezing events on acclimation in Picea abies and other boreal and temperate conifers. Forest Ecology and Management. vol. 259 (8).
- (2008) Dynamics of low-temperature acclimation in temperate and boreal conifer foliage in a mild winter climate. Tree Physiology. vol. 28.
- (2007) Cold in the common garden: comparative low-temperature tolerance of boreal and temperate conifer foliage. Trees. vol. 21.