Rita V. D'Oliveira Bouman
Background and activities
Areas of work and interest
- Energy and Climate Justice
- Environmental and Intergenerational Justice
- Sustainability Ethics
- Environmental Accounting
- Ethical Frameworks for Decision Making
- Environmental Education
- Ph.D. in Educational Sciences by Open University, Lisbon (2013).
- MSc in Microbiology and Genetics by the Faculty of Sciences of Lisbon University (2004).
- MSc in Biology and Geology by the Faculty of Sciences of Lisbon University (2001).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Methodological Framework for Developing More Just Footprints: The Contribution of Footprints to Environmental Policies and Justice. Science and Engineering Ethics.
- (2018) Back to the Future: The Potential of Intergenerational Justice for the Achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals. Sustainability. vol. 10 (2).
- (2018) The Potential Of Co-Benefits In Climate Change Mitigation Strategy: An opportunity for Environmental and Social Justice. Journal of Social Sciences Naresuan University. vol. 14 (1).
- (2016) Ethical implications of a co-benefits rationale within climate change mitigation strategy. Etikk i praksis. vol. 10 (2).
- (2013) Introducing environmental education in science classes through a multidisciplinary perspective. The learning teacher magazine.
- (2011) A função educativa dos Biocativeiros como Factor modelador da Consciência Bioética. 2011.