Hans Jakob Rivertz
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Improved color edge preserving smoothing. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2019) Spherical sampling methods for the calculation of metamer mismatch volumes. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision. vol. 36 (1).
- (2019) On an Euler-Lagrange equation for color to grayscale conversion. CIC27, 27th Color and Imaging Conference Color Science and Engineering Systems, Technologies, and Applications.
- (2019) Colour to Grey by Maximum Signed Gradient. IWSSIP 2019, 25th International Conference on Systems, Signals and image processing; 5 - 7 June 2019, Osijek, Croatia.
- (2018) A mathematical approach to best luminance maps. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision. vol. 35 (4).
- (2017) The complete cartwheel tiling. Journal of Geometry. vol. 108 (2).
- (2017) Metamer Mismatch Volumes Using Spherical Sampling. 25th Color and Imaging Conference: Color Science and Engineering Systems, Technologies, and Applications, Final program and proceedings;.
- (2016) Computing the object colour solid using spherical sampling. PICS 2016 . Progress in Colour Studies; University College London. 2016-09-14 - 2016-09-16.
- (2015) Iterative sharpening for image contrast enhancement. 2015 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS).
- (2015) Fast scale space image decomposition. IWSSIP 2015, 22nd International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing; 10 – 12 September 2015, London, United Kingdom.
- (2015) Self-similar aperiodic patterns with 9-fold symmetry. Journal of Number Theory. vol. 155.