Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Small RNAs are differentially expressed in autoimmune and non-autoimmune diabetes and controls. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). vol. 182 (2).
- (2021) Intracellular IL-32 regulates mitochondrial metabolism, proliferation, and differentiation of malignant plasma cells. iScience. vol. 25 (1).
- (2021) Epigenetic mapping of the somatotropic axis in Nile tilapia reveals differential DNA hydroxymethylation marks associated with growth. Genomics. vol. 113 (5).
- (2021) The first mitochondrial 5-methylcytosine map in a non-model teleost (Oreochromis niloticus) reveals extensive strand-specific and non-CpG methylation. Genomics. vol. 113 (5).
- (2020) Major gene expression changes and epigenetic remodelling in Nile tilapia muscle after just one generation of domestication. Epigenetics. vol. 15 (10).
- (2020) sMETASeq: combined profiling of microbiota and host small RNAs. iScience.
- (2020) Kisspeptin Influences the Reproductive Axis and Circulating Levels of microRNAs in Senegalese Sole. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (23).
- (2019) Comprehensive transcriptomic analyses of tissue, serum, and serum exosomes from hepatocellular carcinoma patients. BMC Cancer. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Small RNA expression from viruses, bacteria and human miRNAs in colon cancer tissue and its association with microsatellite instability and tumor location. BMC Cancer. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Uracil-DNA glycosylase UNG1 isoform variant supports class switch recombination and repairs nuclear genomic uracil. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). vol. 47 (9).
- (2017) Identification of metastasis-associated microRNAs in serum from rectal cancer patients. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (52).
- (2016) Serum microRNAs/enriched pathways in lung cancer 1-4 years before diagnosis: A pilot study from the HUNT Biobank, Norway. Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- (2015) Cell cycle regulation of human DNA repair and chromatin remodeling genes. DNA Repair. vol. 30.
- (2013) Transcription profiling during the cell cycle shows that a subset of Polycomb-targeted genes is upregulated during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). vol. 41 (5).