Background and activities
Employed at Department og Computer Science at Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Reflection on how to write the learning outcomes for an online programming course for teachers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2019) Programmering for lærere - Presentasjon av NTNUs kurstilbud. Lærerkonferanse Trondheim mars 2019 . Lær Kidsa Koding; A3 Handelshøyskolen, NTNU Trondheim. 2019-03-11 - 2019-03-11.
- (2019) Experience report: Design of a programming course for teachers supporting flexible learning trajectories. The 8th Computer Science Education Research Conference (CSERC '19) . Open University; Larnaca, Cyprus. 2019-11-18 - 2019-11-20.
- (2019) Presentation of the paper at the conference: "Programming for teachers: Reflections on the design of a course supporting flexible learning trajectories.". The 18th IFIP Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society . The 18th IFIP Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Soc; Trondheim. 2019-09-18 - 2019-09-20.
- Computer technology
- Software engineering
- Project management
- Data modelling
- Object oriented modelling/programming
- Programming languages
- System development
- Distributed collaborative work
- International projects
- Offshore oil and gas industry
- HCI and Software Engineering
- Software testing
- Large-scale IT projects