Background and activities
With a background from Occupational Therapy and Social- & Community Psychology, I am now working on my Phd-thesis "How to create health-promoting neighborhoods?
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Neighborhood-resources for the development of a strong SOC and the importance of understanding why and how resources work: a grounded theory approach. BMC Public Health. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) The impact of neighborhood social capital on life satisfaction and self-rated health: A possible pathway for health promotion?. Health and Place. vol. 42.
- (2014) Exploring the relationship between perceptions of neighbourhood-resources, sense of coherence and health for different groups in a Norwegian neighbourhood. Journal of Public Health Research. vol. 3 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) The Application of salutogenesis in vocational rehabilitation settings. Handbook of Salutogenesis.
- (2016) The Application of Salutogenesis in Cities and Towns. Handbook of Salutogenesis.
- (2013) Helse og livskvalitet i Malvik kommune 2012 - Lev Vel. 2013. ISBN 978-82-93158-15-8. Rapportserie fra senter for helsefremmende forskning HiST/NTNU (1).