Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Only three fingers write, but the whole brain works: A high-density EEG study showing advantages of drawing over typing for learning. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Does prospective control of preparatory heart rate responses occur during biathlon events?. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2016) Development of visual motion perception for prospective control: Brain and behavioral studies in infants. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2016) Longitudinal study of preterm and full-term infants: High-density EEG analyses of cortical activity in response to visual motion. Neuropsychologia. vol. 84.
- (2016) Multisensory integration of audiovisual looming in infants. Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology.
- (2015) Infants' Cortical Responses to Audiovisual Looming studied with High-Density EEG. GSTF Journal of Psychology. vol. 1.
- (2015) Longitudinal study of perception of structured optic flow and random visual motion in infants using high-density EEG. Developmental Science. vol. 18 (3).
- (2015) EEG Biometrics: On the use of occipital cortex based features from visual evoked potentials. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2015) A high-density EEG study of differences between three high speeds of simulated forward motion from optic flow in adult participants. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 9:146.
- (2013) Combining findings from gaze and electroencephalography recordings to study timing in a visual tracking task. NeuroReport. vol. 24 (17).
- (2013) Longitudinal study of looming in infants with high-density EEG. Developmental Neuroscience. vol. 34 (6).
- (2012) Longitudinal study of looming in infants with high-density EEG. Developmental Neuroscience. vol. 34 (6).
- (2009) Perception of structured optic flow and random visual motion in infants and adults: A high-density EEG study. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience.
- (2009) Seeing it coming: infants' brain responses to looming danger. Die Naturwissenschaften. vol. 96 (12).
- (2008) Perception of structured optic flow and random visual motion in infants and adults: a high-density EEG study. Experimental Brain Research. vol. 186 (3).
- (2008) Choosing the shortest way to mum: Auditory guided rotation in 6- to 9-month-old infants. Infant Behavior and Development. vol. 31 (2).
- (2007) Differentiating prospective control information for catching in at-risk and control adolescents. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 49.
- (2007) Perception of optic flow and random flow in infants and adults: A high-density EEG study. NeuroImage. vol. 36.
- (2007) A high-density EEG study into the control of prospective eye movements in infants and adults. NeuroImage. vol. 36.
- (2005) Prospective control of static and dynamic balance in prematurely born VLBW, full-term SGA, and full-term AGA control adolescents. Proceedings on the 6th International Conference on Developmental Coordination Disorder.