Salman Ijaz Siddiqui
Background and activities
Salman Ijaz Siddiqui is a postdoctoral researcher in the Artificial Pancreas Trondheim project at the department of electronics system. He is working on acoustic data analysis of different body sounds.
He completed his Ph.D. from the Department of Electronics system at Norwegian University of science and technology. His Ph.D. research involved underwater acoustic modeling and underwater acoustic communications.
HIs research interests include acoustic signal processing, acoustic data analysis, underwater communications, acoustic channel modelling and acoustic data acquisition.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Blind deconvolution based equalizer for underwater acoustic communications. Applied Acoustics. vol. 149.
- (2019) Effects of water column variations on sound propagation and underwater acoustic communications. Sensors. vol. 19 (9).
- (2019) Time Diversity Passive Time Reversal for Underwater Acoustic Communications. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2015) Analysis, Verification and Optimization of AUV Navigation Using Underwater Acoustic Models. OCEANS 2015 . IEEE Oceanic Society; Washington DC. 2015-10-19 - 2015-10-22.
- (2015) Analysis, Verification and Optimization of AUV Navigation Using Underwater Acoustic Models. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington, Washington DC, 19-22 October, 2015.
- (2014) Path Specific Doppler Compensation in Time-Reversal Communications. NTNU Oceans Week . NTNU; Trrondheim. 2014-05-04 - 2014-05-07.