Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Phosphatase of Regenerating Liver-3 Regulates Cancer Cell Metabolism in Multiple Myeloma. The FASEB Journal.
- (2021) Targeting phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase in multiple myeloma. Experimental hematology and oncology.
- (2021) PRL-3 induces a positive signaling circuit between glycolysis and activation of STAT1/2. The FEBS Journal.
- (2020) Activins as Dual Specificity TGF-β Family Molecules: SMAD-Activation via Activin- and BMP-Type 1 Receptors. Biomolecules. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) Conversion of ATP to adenosine by CD39 and CD73 in multiple myeloma can be successfully targeted together with adenosine receptor A2A blockade. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC).
- (2018) BMPR2 inhibits activin and BMP signaling via wild-type ALK2. Journal of Cell Science. vol. 131 (11).