Samuel Konrad Regli
Background and activities
Scientific interest and research topics (PhD project)
understanding of the structure-activity relationship of heterogeneous catalysts for sustainable process industries
oxychlorination of ethylene
selective catalytic reduction of NO by ammonia
NO to NO2 equilibrium for nitric acid production
Fischer-Tropsch synthesis of renewable feedstock to olefins
synchrotron X-ray based techniques in order to reveal the structure of the materials during operation
Structural characterization of materials by X-ray powder diffraction and X-ray absorption spectroscopy
- In situ and operando experiments
- Flame-made materials
- Raman, UV-vis, infrared and fluorescence spectroscopy
- characterization of heterogeneous catalysts
- Multivariate data analysis
- Python, MATLAB, LabVIEW
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) One-pot synthesis of highly dispersed mesoporous Cu/ZrO2 catalysts for NH3-SCR. Catalysis Today.
- (2021) Understanding Selectivity in CO2 Hydrogenation to Methanol for MoP Nanoparticle Catalysts Using In Situ Techniques. Catalysts. vol. 11(1) (143).
- (2021) Insights of the Dynamic Copper Active Sites in Ethylene Oxychlorination Studied by the Multivariate UV–vis–NIR Resolution Kinetic Approach. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 60.
- (2021) Unraveling Enhanced Activity, Selectivity, and Coke Resistance of Pt–Ni Bimetallic Clusters in Dry Reforming. ACS Catalysis. vol. 11 (4).
- (2020) One-Pot Synthesis of Highly Dispersed Mesoporous Fe and Cu Catalysts for NH3-SCR. International Conference on Environmental Catalysis . University of Manchester; 2020-09-07 - 2020-09-09.
- (2020) Elucidating the copper species in alumina supported CuCl2-catalysts during oxychlorination of ethylene to 1,2-dichloroethane by operando XAFS, PXRD and UV-Vis using MCR-AR analysis. ESRF User Meeting 2020 . European Synchrotron Radiation Facility; Grenoble. 2020-02-03 - 2020-02-05.
- (2020) Multivariate statistical analysis of in situ and operando X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy data. ESRF User Meeting 2020 . European Synchrotron Radiation Facility; Grenoble. 2020-02-03 - 2020-02-05.
- (2019) Cu-containing mesoporous alumina as catalysts for SCR. Europacat 2019 ; 2019-08-18 - 2019-08-23.
- (2019) Elucidating Cu Species By Operando XAS – UV-Vis of CuCl2 Oxychlorination Catalysts. NAM26, 2019 North American Catalysis Society Meeting ; Chicago, Illinois. 2019-06-23 - 2019-06-26.
- (2019) Elucidating Cu species by operando XAS – UV-Vis of CuCl₂ Oxychlorination Catalysts. 14th European Congress on Catalysis, EuropaCat 2019 ; Aachen. 2019-08-18 - 2019-08-23.
- (2019) Catalytic Oxidation of NO over LaCo1−xBxO3 (B = Mn, Ni) Perovskites for Nitric Acid Production. Catalysts. vol. 9 (5).
- (2019) Revealing the Structural and Chemical State of Platinum Nanoparticles during Oxidation of NO to NO2 at Nitric Acid Plant Conditions. 2019 North American Catalysis Society Meeting . North American Catalysis Society; Chicago. 2019-06-23 - 2019-06-28.
- (2018) In situ study of NO oxidation over Pt-based catalysts for nitric acid production. 6th International Congress on Operando Spectroscopy . Bañares, Guerrero-Pérez, Urakawa; Estepona, Málaga. 2018-04-15 - 2018-04-19.
- (2018) Operando XRD and XAS study of nitric acid oxidation over supported Pt catalysts. 17th International Conference on X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure . Prof. Wojciech M. Kwiatek; Kraków. 2018-07-22 - 2018-07-27.
- (2018) Co(11-20) single crystal as Fischer-Tropsch catalyst model system. NorScatt Meeting . NorScatt; Oslo. 2018-05-22 - 2018-05-22.
- (2018) The effect of K on the adsorption and decomposition of ethylene on Co(11-20). Tailor2018: Tailored surfaces in operando conditions ; Lund. 2018-06-11 - 2018-06-14.