Sara Marie Nilsen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) High ward occupancy, bedspacing, and 60 day mortality for patients with myocardial infarction, stroke, and heart failure. ESC Heart Failure. vol. 9.
- (2022) How do busy hospital circumstances affect mortality and readmission within 60 days: a cohort study of 680 000 acute admissions in Norway. Health Policy.
- (2021) High volumes of recent surgical admissions, time to surgery, and 60-day mortality. The Bone & Joint Journal. vol. 103-B (2).
- (2020) Hospitals' Discharge Tendency and Risk of Death - An Analysis of 60,000 Norwegian Hip Fracture Patients. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 12.
- (2019) Real-time forecasting of emergency department arrivals using prehospital data. BMC Emergency Medicine. vol. 19 (42).
- (2019) The effect of emergency department delays on 30-days mortality in Central Norway. European journal of emergency medicine. vol. 26.
- (2019) Helsepersonells oppfattelse av kapasitetspress i spesialisthelsetjenesten. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (18).
- (2018) Time of admission and mortality after hip fracture – a detailed look at the weekend effect in a nationwide study of 55 211 hip fracture patients in Norway. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 89.
- (2018) Epidemiology of traumatic spinal cord injury in Norway in 2012-2016: a registry-based cross-sectional study. Spinal Cord.
- (2018) Non-traumatic spinal cord injury in Norway 2012-2016: analysis from a national registry and comparison with traumatic spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord.
- (2012) Trends in absolute and relative educational inequalities in four modifiable ischaemic heart disease risk factors: repeated cross-sectional surveys from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT) 1984-2008. BMC Public Health. vol. 12 (1).
- (2012) Education-based health inequalities in 18,000 Norwegian couples: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 12.
- (2012) Educational inequalities in disability pensioning - the impact of illness and occupational, psychosocial, and behavioural factors: The Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 40 (2).
- (2011) The predictive ability of self-rated health on ischaemic heart disease and all-cause mortality in elderly women and men: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Age and Ageing. vol. 40 (1).
- (2010) Socioeconomic inequalities in prevalence of smoking in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT) 1995-2008. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement.
- (2010) Educational inequalities in disability pension: the impact of illness, occupational, psychosocial and behavioural factors. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement.
- (2010) Adolescents’ health-related dietary patterns by parental socio-economic position, The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). European Journal of Public Health. vol. 20 (3).
- (2018) Lognormalskjerf. -. 2018.
- (2008) Statusrapport for Tobakksfrie sykehus. 2008.