Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Beyond the borders – burdens of Swedish food consumption due to agrochemicals, greenhouse gases and land-use change. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 214.
- (2019) Environmental pressure from Swedish consumption - The largest contributing producer countries, products and services. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 231.
- (2019) Environmental pressures from Swedish consumption – A hybrid multi-regional input-output approach. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 228.
- (2019) Agricultural and forestry trade drives large share of tropical deforestation emissions. Global Environmental Change. vol. 56.
- (2019) Indicators for national consumption-based accounting of chemicals. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 215.
- (2019) Understanding GHG emissions from Swedish consumption - Current challenges in reaching the generational goal. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 212.
- (2019) Improving consumption based accounting for global capture fisheries. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 212.
- (2018) EXIOBASE 3: Developing a time series of detailed environmentally extended multi‐regional input‐output tables. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).