Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Time Domain Modeling of Propeller Forces due to Ventilation in Static and Dynamic Conditions. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 8 (1).
- (2020) A comparison of physical and numerical modeling of homogenous isotropic propeller blades. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 8 (1).
- (2017) Predicting thrust loss of ship propellers due to ventilation and out-of-water effect. Journal of Ship Research. vol. 61 (4).
- (2016) Experimental Study of the Effect of Drift Angle on a Ship-Like Foil with Varying Aspect Ratio and Bottom Edge Shape. Ocean Engineering. vol. 121.
- (2012) CPP propeller cavitation and noise optimization at different pitches with panel code and validation by cavitation tunnel measurements. Ocean Engineering. vol. 53.
- (2012) Identification and Analysis of Full Scale Ventilation Events. International Journal of Rotating Machinery. vol. 2012.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Time-domain modelling of propeller forces. Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on PRActical Design of Ships and Other Floating Structures (PRADS' 2016).
- (2013) Modelling of propeller hydrodynamics for implementation with multi-body simulation. Dresdner Maschinenelemente Kolloquium : 3. und 4. Dezember 2013.
- (2013) Full Scale and Model Scale Propeller Ventilation Behind Ship. Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Marine Propulsors.
- (2011) Ventilated Propeller Blade Loadings and Spindle Moment of a Thruster in Calm Water and Waves. Proceedings of The Second International Symposium on Marine Propulsors.