Siebe Bruno Van Albada
Background and activities
- IMAA2021 - Mathematical methods 2 for Computer engineering
- IMAG2021 - Mathematical methods 2 for Computer engineering
- ISTA1003 - Statistics
- IMAT2021 - Mathematical methods 2 for Computer Science engineers
- ISTA1001 - Statistics
- ISTA1002 - Statistics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2013) A novel approach to anti-sway control for marine shipboard cranes. Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway.
- (2012) Multi-Agents in a Virtual Regional Landscape. Proceedings of the Federated Conference on Computer Science and information systems : Wroclaw, Poland, September 9-12, 2012.
- (2010) A receding horizon genetic algorithm for dynamic multi-target assignment and tracking: A case study on the optimal positioning of tug vessels along the northern Norwegian coast. Proceedings of the International Conference on Evolutionary Computation : 24-26 Oktober, 2010, Valencia, Spain.