Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Atomistic Insight into Oil Displacement on Rough Surface by Janus Nanoparticles. Energy.
- (2022) Anti-Gas Hydrate Surfaces: Perspectives, Progress and Prospects. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. vol. 10.
- (2021) Nanomechanical Characteristics of Trapped Oil Droplets with Nanoparticles: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 203.
- (2021) Displacement Dynamics of Trapped Oil in Rough Channels Driven by Nanofluids. Fuel.
- (2021) Hydrogen-induced transgranular to intergranular fracture transition in bi-crystalline Nickel. Scripta Materialia. vol. 204.
- (2021) Tensile mechanical characteristics of ultra-thin carbon sulfur nanothreads in orientational order. Carbon. vol. 184.
- (2021) Unraveling adhesion strength between gas hydrate and solid surfaces. Langmuir. vol. 37.
- (2021) Machine Learning Based Prediction of Nanoscale Ice Adhesion on Rough Surfaces. Coatings. vol. 11 (1).
- (2021) Dynamic Anti-Icing Surfaces (DAIS). Advanced Science. vol. 8 (21).
- (2021) Gels as emerging anti-icing materials: a mini review. Materials Horizons. vol. 12.
- (2021) Simultaneously toughening and stiffening elastomers with octuple hydrogen bonding. Advanced Materials. vol. 33 (23).
- (2021) Polysiloxane as icephobic materials – the past, present and the future. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 405.
- (2020) Stability, deformation and rupture of Janus oligomer enabled self-emulsifying water-in-oil microemulsion droplets. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 22 (43).
- (2020) Nanoconfined Water Dynamics in Multilayer Graphene Nanopores. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 124.
- (2020) Nanoscale Correlations of Ice Adhesion Strength and Water Contact Angle. Coatings. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) Enabling phase transition of infused lubricant in porous structure for exceptional oil/water separation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. vol. 390.
- (2020) Anti-icing ionogel surfaces: inhibiting ice nucleation, growth and adhesion. ACS Materials Letters.
- (2020) Ultrafast self-healing and highly transparent coating with mechanically durable icephobicity. Applied Materials Today. vol. 19.
- (2019) Liquid layer generator for excellent icephobicity at extremely low temperature. Materials Horizons. vol. 6 (10).
- (2019) Transportation of Janus Nanoparticles in Confined Nanochannels: A Molecular Dynamics Simulations. Environmental Science: Nano. vol. 6 (9).