Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Investigating gaze interaction to support children’s gameplay. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction.
- (2020) Embodied Interaction and Spatial Skills: A Systematic Review of Empirical Studies. Interacting with computers.
- (2020) Using Multimodal Learning Analytics to Explore how Children Experience Educational Motion-Based Touchless Games. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2610.
- (2020) Motion-Based Educational Games: Using Multi-Modal Data to Predict Player’s Performance. IEEE Conference on Computatonal Intelligence and Games, CIG.
- (2018) Evidence for Programming Strategies in University Coding Exercises. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11082.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Children's Interaction with Motion-Based Touchless Games: Kinecting Effectiveness and Efficiency. Proceedings of the Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play.
- (2020) Using Sensing Technologies to Explain Children’s Self-Representation in Motion-Based Educational Games. IDC '20: Proceedings of the Interaction Design and Children Conference.
- (2019) TetRotation: Utilising Multimodal Analytics and Gestural Interaction to Nurture Mental Rotation Skills. Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Conference on Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction.
- (2018) Adult Perception of Gender-Based Toys and Their Influence on Girls’ Careers in STEM. Entertainment Computing – ICEC 2018.