Background and activities
Computational Methods in Geomechanics. This inclueds:
Coupled THM Modeling
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Relations and links between soil mechanics, porous media physics, physiochemical theory, and effective medium theory. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7:41.
- (2017) Elastoplastic model for hydro-mechanical behavior of unsaturated soils. Soil and foundation. vol. 57 (3).
- (2017) An elastic-viscoplastic model for saturated frozen soils. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2017) A hybrid numerical model for multiphase fluid flow in a deformable porous medium. Applied Mathematical Modelling. vol. 45.
- (2017) Creep of geomaterials – some finding from the EU project CREEP. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2016) Constitutive model for rate-independent behavior of saturated frozen soils. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 53 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Joint Acoustic and Electrical Measurements for Unfrozen Water Saturation Estimate—A Review. Cold Regions Engineering 2019.
- (2017) Constitutive Model for Long-Term Behavior of Saturated Frozen Soil. Poromechanics VI: Proceedings of the Sixth Biot Conference on Poromechanics.
- (2015) A Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Constitutive Model for Saturated Frozen Soil. Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials.
- (2015) A new concept in developing a constitutive model for frozen soils. Proceedings of the International Conference on Creep and Deformation Characteristics in Geomaterials.