Seyed Ali Ghoreishian Amiri
Background and activities
Computational Methods in Geomechanics. This inclueds:
- Coupled THM Modeling
- Multiphase Flow
- Consitutive Modeling
- BA8304 - Soil Modelling
- TBA4116 - Geotechnical Engineering, Advanced Course
- TBM4241 - Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geotechnics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Numerical modelling of distinct ice lenses in frost heave. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 710.
- (2021) A hybrid finite element model for non-isothermal two-phase flow in deformable porous media. Computers and geotechnics. vol. 135.
- (2021) Investigation of Development of the Earth Pressure Coefficient at Rest in Clay During Creep in the Framework of Hyper-Viscoplasticity. International Journal of Geomechanics. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Transport coefficients and pressure conditions for growth of ice lens in frozen soil. Acta Geotechnica. vol. 16 (7).
- (2020) Modelling creep in clay using the framework of hyper-viscoplasticity. Géotechnique Letters. vol. 10 (3).
- (2020) Comparison of Geoacoustic Models for Unfrozen Water Content Estimation. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth. vol. 125 (10).
- (2019) Relations and links between soil mechanics, porous media physics, physiochemical theory, and effective medium theory. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7:41.
- (2017) Elastoplastic model for hydro-mechanical behavior of unsaturated soils. Soils and Foundations. vol. 57 (3).
- (2017) A hybrid numerical model for multiphase fluid flow in a deformable porous medium. Applied Mathematical Modelling. vol. 45.
- (2017) Creep of geomaterials – some finding from the EU project CREEP. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (EJECE). vol. 26 (7).
- (2016) An elastic-viscoplastic model for saturated frozen soils. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (EJECE). vol. 26 (7).
- (2016) Constitutive model for rate-independent behavior of saturated frozen soils. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 53 (10).