Background and activities
Information : CV or LinkedIn page
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Digital Twin Concept for Risk Analysis of Oil Storage Tanks in Operations: a Systems Engineering Approach. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 90.
- (2022) An approach to update the failure rates of safety barriers based on operating experience. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 90.
- (2021) Dynamic Risk Analysis from the Perspective of Life Cycle Approach in Iec 61508 and Iec 61511. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 86.
- (2020) Dynamic assessment of safety barriers preventing escalation in offshore Oil&Gas. Safety Science. vol. 121.
- (2019) Validation of Dynamic Risk Analysis Supporting Integrated Operations Across Systems. Sustainability. vol. 11.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Modelling hazardous event scenarios for decision support. Safety & Reliability, Theory and Applications.
- (2017) A new design concept of Blowout Preventer for decision support. Safety & Reliability, Theory and Applications.
- (2016) Reliability assessment of fuel cell system - A framework for quantitative approach. 2016 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition - ECCE.
- (2020) Safety performance of hazardous systems: Approaches to risk estimations for operations and design. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4616-6.