Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A method for determining material’s equivalent stress-strain curve with any axisymmetric notched tensile specimens without Bridgman correction. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 135.
- (2018) Study of low-temperature effect on the fracture locus of a 420-MPa structural steel with the edge tracing method. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures.
- (2017) Determining critical CTOA from energy-load curves with DWTT specimen. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 186.
- (2017) A special notched tensile specimen to determine the flow stress-strain curve of hardening materials without applying the Bridgman correction. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 179.
Part of book/report
- (2017) A new correction method to measure material’s equivalent stress-strain curve with axisymmetric notched tensile specimen. Proceedings of NSCM 30: The 30th Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics.