Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Solvent Effects on Optical Rotation: On the Balance between Hydrogen Bonding and Shifts in Dihedral Angles. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 121 (5).
- (2016) Optical Rotation Calculations for a Set of Pyrrole Compounds. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 120.
- (2016) Optical Rotation Calculations for Fluorinated Alcohols, Amines, Amides, and Esters. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 120 (40).
- (2016) Optical Rotation from Coupled Cluster and Density Functional Theory: The Role of Basis Set Convergence. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. vol. 12.
- (2015) Frequency-dependent local field factors in dielectric liquids by a polarizable force field and molecular dynamics simulations. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1702.
- (2015) Local electric field factors by a combined charge-transfer and point-dipole interaction model. RSC Advances. vol. 5 (40).
- (2014) Complex Frequency-Dependent Polarizability through the π → π* Excitation Energy of Azobenzene Molecules by a Combined Charge- Transfer and Point-Dipole Interaction Model. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 118 (47).
- (2018) Optical rotation from coupled cluster and density functional theories. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-2860-5. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (31).