Background and activities
- TPG4920 - Petroleum Engineering, Master's Thesis
- TPG4560 - Petroleum Engineering, Specialization Project
- TPG4200 - Subsea Technology
- TPG4242 - Drilling Engineering 3
- TPG4105 - Petroleum Engineering, Basic Course
- TPG4565 - Petroleum Engineering, Specialization Course
- TPG4215 - Drilling Engineering 2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) The Effect of Oil-Water Ratio on Rheological Properties and Sag Stability of Oil-Based Drilling Fluids. Journal of energy resources technology. vol. 144 (7).
- (2022) Prediction of Methane Leakage Through Primary Cement Barrier in the High Island OPD, Gulf of Mexico. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 101.
- (2021) A Generalized Empirical Expression for Collapse of Worn Tubulars Using Stress Concentration Factors. SPE Drilling & Completion.
- (2021) Significant surge and swab offshore Brazil induced by rig heave during drillpipe connections. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 36 (3).
- (2021) Concept for Hole Cleaning in Deviated-Well Drilling Based on Top-Side Drillstring Movements. SPE Journal. vol. 26 (2).
- (2021) Prediction and Early Detection of Karsts — An Overview of Methods and Technologies for Safer Drilling in Carbonates. Energies. vol. 14 (20).
- (2021) A generalized empirical expression for the collapse of worn tubulars with a crescent-shaped wear groove under combined loads. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 208 (B).
- (2021) An Experimental Study of the Wear Characteristics of Tubulars Made from Corrosion-Resistant Alloys. SPE Drilling & Completion.
- (2020) Collapse prediction of pipe subjected to combined loads. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 191.
- (2020) Simulation of fluid flow through real microannuli geometries. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2020) Modified discrete element method (MDEM) as a numerical tool for cement sheath integrity in wells. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2020) New Materials and Technologies for Life-Lasting Cement Sheath. A Review of Recent Advances. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 35 (2).
- (2020) Drilling in Karstified Carbonates: Early Risk Detection Technique. International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE) [proceedings]. vol. 11.
- (2020) Laboratory Evaluation of Static and Dynamic Sag in Oil-Based Drilling Fluids. SPE Journal. vol. Preprint.
- (2019) Verification of downhole choke technology in a simulator using data from a North Sea well. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 34 (4).
- (2018) Digital well planning - New cost saving well construction and Life Cycle Well Integrity Model. Proceedings - Offshore Technology Conference. vol. 4.
- (2018) New standard for standards. Proceedings - Offshore Technology Conference. vol. 6.
- (2018) Subsea Wellhead Life-Cycle-Fatigue Analysis and the Role of Well Temperature. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 33 (03).
- (2017) Whirl Simulation of Drill Collar and Estimation of Cumulative Fatigue Damage on Drill-Collar Connection. SPE Journal.
- (2016) Cement Sheath Failure Mechanisms: Numerical Estimates to Design for Long-Term Well Integrity. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 147.