Signe Elisabeth Åsberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Plasma membrane damage causes NLRP3 activation and pyroptosis during Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. Nature Communications. vol. 11:2270.
- (2020) Antibiotic treatment routes Mycobacterium avium to phagolysosomes without triggering proinflammatory cytokine production in human Mϕs. Journal of Leukocyte Biology.
- (2017) Persistent mycobacteria evade an antibacterial program mediated by phagolysosomal TLR7/8/MyD88 in human primary macrophages. PLoS Pathogens. vol. 13 (8).
- (2015) Allyl isothiocyanate affects the cell cycle of Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6 (MAY).
- (2015) Allyl isothiocyanate depletes glutathione and upregulates expression of glutathione S-transferases in Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6.
- (2018) The Drug, the Bug and the Macrophage: Interactions between antibiotics, mycobacteria and macrophages at the single cell and subcellular level. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3446-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (329).