Background and activities
- FY6021 - Ionizing Radiation - Interactions and Dosimetry
- FY6022 - Quality management in medical physics
- TFY4365 - Ionizing Radiation - Interactions and Dosimetry
- FY8413 - Ionizing Radiation - Interactions and Dosimetry
- FY8409 - Radiation Therapy Physics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) 3D image guided adaptive brachytherapy in patients with locally advanced cervical cancer: experience and clinical results from a minimum of six years of follow-up. European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology. vol. 42 (1).
- (2019) Benefit of interstitial needles supplementing the ring applicator in cervical cancer brachytherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 133.
- (2015) Radiobiological treatment planning evaluation of inverse planning simulated annealing for cervical cancer high-dose-rate brachytherapy. Anticancer Research. vol. 35 (2).
- (2014) Dosimetric evaluation of manually and inversely optimized treatment planning for high dose rate brachytherapy of cervical cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (8).
- (2012) Adaptive brachytherapy of cervical cancer, comparison of conventional point A and CT based individual treatment planning. Acta Oncologica. vol. 51 (3).
- (2010) Relative biological effectiveness of photon energies used in brachytherapy and intraoperative radiotherapy techniques for two breast cancer cell lines. Acta Oncologica. vol. 49 (8).
- (2007) The influence of charge density of chitosan in the compaction of the polyanions DNA and xanthan. Biomacromolecules. vol. 8.
- (2005) Polycation induced DNA condensation and polyplex stability in the presence of competing polyanions. Biopolymers. vol. 77.
- (2005) Influence of chitosan structure on the formation and stability of DNA-chitosan polyelectrolyte complexes. Biomacromolecules. vol. 6.
- (2005) DNA-polycation complexation and polyplex stability in the presence of competing polyanions. Biopolymers. vol. 77.
- (2005) Glycosaminoglycan destabilization of DNA-chitosan polyplexes for gene delivery depends on chitosan chain length and GAG properties. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - General Subjects. vol. 1721.
- (2004) Structural analysis of chitosan mediated DNA condensation by AFM: Influence of chitosan molecular parameters. Biomacromolecules. vol. 5.
- (2004) Improved chitosan-mediated gene delivery based on easily dissociated chitosan polyplexes of highly defined chitosan oligomers. Gene Therapy. vol. 11.
- (2003) Analysis of compacted semiflexible polyanions visualized by AFM: Influence of chain stiffness on morphologies of polyel. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 17.
- (2004) Chitosan-mediated DNA condensation as a basis for gene delivery: Influence of polyelectrolyte molecular parameters on the condensation behavior. 2004. ISBN 82-471-6491-4.