Sigrid Anna Aalberg Vikjord
Background and activities
M.D. from University of Pécs, Hungary in 2015. Resident physician in respiratory medicine at Levanger hospital. Currently working as a researcher at HUNT research centre (www.ntnu.no/hunt), where I'm affiliated with the lung and osteoporosis study.
Defended my PhD in 2020 with the thesis "Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): Influence of comorbidities on health status, morbidity and mortality in a 25 years follow-up population based study. The HUNT Study."
Resarch interests include obstructive lung disease and its comorbidities. I work in Stata, R, Python and the clustering software Viscovery (www.viscovery.net).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Bone mineral density and risk of cardiovascular disease in men and women: the HUNT study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE).
- (2021) Contemporary perspectives in COPD: Patient burden, the role of gender and trajectories of multimorbidity. Respirology (Carlton South. Print). vol. 26.
- (2020) The association of anxiety and depression with mortality in a COPD cohort. The HUNT study, Norway. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 171.
- (2020) From systemic effects of COPD to COPD as pulmonary component of multimorbidity. Barcelona Respiratory Network Reviews (BRN Reviews). vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) The Association of Bone Mineral Density with Mortality in a COPD Cohort. The HUNT Study, Norway. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- (2020) Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): Influence of comorbidities on health status, morbidity and mortality in a 25 years follow-up population based study. The HUNT Study. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4856-6.