Background and activities
Sigrid Berg works both as a post.doc at ISB and as a reseach scientist at SINTEF Technology and Society, Department of Health Research, Research Group Medical Technology.
Sigrid is responsable for the intranet pages for Center for Innovative Ultrasound Solutions (CIUS)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Ultrasound-mediated delivery and distribution of polymeric nanoparticles in the normal brain parenchyma of a metastatic brain tumour model. PLoS ONE.
- (2017) Primary Porcine Brain Endothelial Cells as In Vitro Model to Study Effects of Ultrasound and Microbubbles on Blood-Brain Barrier Function. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Ultrasound Improves the Delivery and Therapeutic Effect of Nanoparticle-Stabilized Microbubbles in Breast Cancer Xenografts. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 43 (11).
- (2017) In-vitro contrast agent detection combining pulse inversion and SURF imaging. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2015) Nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles for multimodal imaging and drug delivery. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Nanoparticle delivery to the brain - By focused ultrasound and self-assembled nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 220.
- (2014) Ultrasound-enhanced drug delivery in prostate cancer xenografts by nanoparticles stabilizing microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 187.
- (2012) Acoustic backing in 3-D integration of CMUT with front-end electronics. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 59 (7).
- (2010) Challenges with Acoustic Backing of CMUT Arrays on Silicon with Integrated Electronics. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2007) Reduction of Crosstalk in CMUT Arrays by Introducing Double Periodicities. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2005) Backing requirements for CMUT arrays on silicon. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2005) Automated analysis of strain rate and strain: Feasibility and clinical implications. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 18.
Part of book/report
- (2009) Co-optimization of CMUT and receive amplifiers to suppress effects of neighbor coupling between CMUT elements. 2008 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2006) Reducing fluid coupled crosstalk between membranes in CMUT arrays by introducing a lossy top layer. 2006 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2005) Backing requirements for capacitive micromachined ultrasonic transducer arrays on silicon. Proceedings of the IMAPS Nordic conference 2005.
- (2012) Capacitive micromachined ultrasonic transducers - Acoustic challenges and proposed solutions. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3566-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (141).