Background and activities
Sigrid Berg works as a senior research scientist at SINTEF Digital, Dept. of Health Research.
Her post.doc period at Dept of circulation and medical imaging ended 31.12.2019.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Effect of Ultrasound on the Vasculature and Extravasation of Nanoscale Particles Imaged in Real Time. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 45 (11).
- (2018) Ultrasound-mediated delivery and distribution of polymeric nanoparticles in the normal brain parenchyma of a metastatic brain tumour model. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) The Effect of Sonication on Extravasation and Distribution of Nanoparticles and Dextrans in Tumor Tissue Imaged by Multiphoton Microscopy. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2018 (October).
- (2017) Primary Porcine Brain Endothelial Cells as In Vitro Model to Study Effects of Ultrasound and Microbubbles on Blood-Brain Barrier Function. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Ultrasound Improves the Delivery and Therapeutic Effect of Nanoparticle-Stabilized Microbubbles in Breast Cancer Xenografts. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 43 (11).
- (2017) In-vitro contrast agent detection combining pulse inversion and SURF imaging. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2015) Nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles for multimodal imaging and drug delivery. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Nanoparticle delivery to the brain - By focused ultrasound and self-assembled nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 220.
- (2014) Ultrasound-enhanced drug delivery in prostate cancer xenografts by nanoparticles stabilizing microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 187.
- (2012) Acoustic backing in 3-D integration of CMUT with front-end electronics. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 59 (7).
- (2010) Challenges with Acoustic Backing of CMUT Arrays on Silicon with Integrated Electronics. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2007) Reduction of Crosstalk in CMUT Arrays by Introducing Double Periodicities. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2005) Backing requirements for CMUT arrays on silicon. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2005) Automated analysis of strain rate and strain: Feasibility and clinical implications. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 18.
Part of book/report
- (2009) Co-optimization of CMUT and receive amplifiers to suppress effects of neighbor coupling between CMUT elements. 2008 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2006) Reducing fluid coupled crosstalk between membranes in CMUT arrays by introducing a lossy top layer. 2006 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2005) Backing requirements for capacitive micromachined ultrasonic transducer arrays on silicon. Proceedings of the IMAPS Nordic conference 2005.
- (2012) Capacitive micromachined ultrasonic transducers - Acoustic challenges and proposed solutions. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3566-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (141).