Background and activities
System identification in the power system.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2017) Vector fitting for estimation of turbine governing system parameters. 12th IEEE Power and Energy Society PowerTech Conference PowerTech Manchester 2017.
- (2016) Contingency screening starting from probabilistic models of hazards and component vulnerabilities. 19th Power Systems Computation Conference PSCC 2016.
- (2016) Enhanced method for reliability of supply assessment - an integrated approach. 19th Power Systems Computation Conference PSCC 2016.
- (2015) Future control architecture and emerging observability needs. International Conference on Power Engineering, Energy and Electrical Drives - POWERENG 2015.
- (2015) Modelling of corrective actions in power system reliability analysis. PowerTech Eindhoven 2015.
- (2015) Risk assessment tool for operation: From threat models to risk indicators. PowerTech Eindhoven 2015.
- (2015) Identification of observables for future grids - The framework developed in the ELECTRA project. PowerTech Eindhoven 2015.
- (2014) Interruption costs and time dependencies in quality of supply regulation. 2014 International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems - PMAPS 2014.