Background and activities
I am currently working in the Artificial Pancreas (APT) Group. We are developing a closed-loop system for sensing and control of the glucose levels in patients with diabetes mellitus. My focus area is optical sensing of glucose concentration. I am currently working on NIR spectroscopy for measurements in the peritoneum.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Glucose sensing by absorption spectroscopy using lensed optical fibers. Applied Optics. vol. 58 (10).
- (2018) A Review of Optical Methods for Continuous Glucose Monitoring. Applied spectroscopy reviews (Softcover ed.).
- (2018) Micro-lensed optical fibers for a surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensing probe. Optics Letters. vol. 43 (24).
- (2018) Femtosecond X-ray coherent diffraction of aligned amyloidfibrils on low background graphene. Nature Communications. vol. 9.
- (2017) Mix-and-diffuse serial synchrotron crystallography. IUCrJ. vol. 4 (6).
- (2018) A miniaturized ball-lensed fiber optic NIR transmission spectroscopy-based glucose sensor. OSA Advanced Photonics Congress . The Optical Society; Zürich. 2018-07-02 - 2018-07-05.