Background and activities
Main Supervisor: Armin Hafner - Professor at Department of Energy and Process Engineering (NTNU)
Co-Supervisor: Trygve Magne Eikevik - Professor at Department of Energy and Process Engineering (NTNU)
Areas of Interest and Expertise
- Refrigeration and Heat Pump Technology
- Energy Engineering
- Dynamic Modeling and Simulation
- Heat Recovery
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engeering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway (2015-2017).
- Bachelors degree in Subsea Technology, Høgskolen i Bergen (HiB), Norway (2011-2015).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Integrated energy concepts for high performance hotel buildings. Science et technique du froid. vol. 2018-June.