Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Association of Individual Factors with Simulator Sickness and Sense of Presence in Virtual Reality Mediated by Head-Mounted Displays (HMDs). Multimodal Technologies and Interaction.
- (2020) Are Modern Head-Mounted Displays Sexist? A Systematic Review on Gender Differences in HMD-Mediated Virtual Reality. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Questionnaire measures and physiological correlates of presence: A systematic review. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) The Use of Virtual Reality Alone Does Not Promote Training Performance (but Sense of Presence Does). Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Subjective ratings of fear are associated with frontal late positive potential asymmetry, but not with early brain activity over the occipital and centro‐parietal cortices. Psychophysiology. vol. 57 (12).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Evaluating the use of virtual reality in work safety: a literature review. e-proceedings of the 30th European Safety and Reliability Conference and 15th Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference (ESREL2020 PSAM15).