Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Association between habitual sleep duration/quality and appetite markers in individuals with obesity. Physiology and Behavior. vol. 232:113345.
- (2021) Iron Deficiency and Anemia 10 Years After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass for Severe Obesity. Frontiers in Endocrinology. vol. 12:679066.
- (2021) Characteristics of Patients Reporting Presumed Problematic Drinking Behavior After Gastric Bypass: Exploring Long-Term Data From the BAROBS Study. Frontiers in Endocrinology. vol. 12:679006.
- (2021) Self-Reported Gastrointestinal Symptoms Two To Four Years After Bariatric Surgery. A Cross-Sectional Study Comparing Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy. Obesity Surgery.
- (2020) Changes in the homeostatic appetite system after weight loss reflect a normalization towards a lower body weight. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). vol. 105 (7).
- (2020) Association between ketosis and changes in appetite markers with weight loss following a very-low energy diet. Obesity. vol. 12.
- (2019) Investigating the effect of sex and ketosis on weight-loss-induced changes in appetite. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 109 (6).
- (2019) Physiological predictors of weight regain at 1-year follow-up in weight-reduced adults with obesity. Obesity. vol. 27 (6).
- (2019) Patient satisfaction more than ten years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 29.
- (2018) Investigation of the long-term sustainability of changes in appetite after weight loss. International Journal of Obesity.
- (2018) Timeline of changes in adaptive physiological responses, at the level of energy expenditure, with progressive weight loss. British Journal of Nutrition. vol. 120 (2).
- (2017) Timeline of changes in appetite during weight loss with a ketogenic diet. International Journal of Obesity. vol. 41.