Background and activities
Clinical veterinarian and animal care and welfare officer at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Named veterinarian at the animal research facility at the Department of Biology
PhD in medical technology, February 2015
Trained veterinarian (cand.med.vet), graduated from the Norwegian Shcool of Veterinary Science in 2003
Experience with laboratory animal medicine and laboratory animal sicence
Experience with clinical small animal practice
- MDV6003 - Laboratory Animal Science for Researchers
- NEVR8014P - Practical training in laboratory animal science (rodents)
- NEVR8014 - Laboratory Animal Science for Researchers / Course in Animal Research in Norway (CareIn)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles for multimodal imaging and drug delivery. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. vol. 10 (5).
- (2014) Ultrasound-enhanced drug delivery in prostate cancer xenografts by nanoparticles stabilizing microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 187.
- (2013) ULTRASOUND IMPROVES THE UPTAKE AND DISTRIBUTION OF LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN IN PROSTATE CANCER XENOGRAFTS. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 39 (7).
- (2012) Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery and Imaging: Effect of Ultrasound on Cellular Uptake and Tumor Tissue Distribution. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Ultrasound Mediated Delivery of Liposomal Doxorubicin in Prostate Tumor Tissue. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.