Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Academic work engagement, resources and productivity: empirical evidence with policy implications. Studies in Higher Education.
- (2018) Healthy universities. The development and implementation of a holistic health promotion intervention program especially adopted for the educational sector. The ARK study. Global Health Promotion.
- (2017) Validation of the Norwegian version of the work-related sense of coherence scale. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2017) Work engagement - A double edged Sword: A Study of the Relationship between Work Engagement and the Work-Home Interaction Using the ARK Research Platform. Scandinavian Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology.
- (2017) Has life satisfaction in Norway increased over a 20-year period? Exploring age and gender differences in a prospective longitudinal study, HUNT. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 46 (1).
- (2016) Academic Work Engagement, Resources and Productivity: Implications for Intervention Policies. Webside: http://www.srhe.ac.uk/conference2016/abstracts.
- (2016) Job autonomy in higher education, a mediator between empowering leadership and engagement. Webside: http://www.srhe.ac.uk/conference2016/abstracts.
- (2016) Occupational differences in work engagement: A longitudinal study among eight occupational groups in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 57 (4).
- (2016) Work engagement: A double-edged sword? A study on the relationship between work engagement and the work-home interaction. Webside: http://www.srhe.ac.uk/conference2016/abstracts.
- (2015) The predictive value of job demands and resources on the meaning of work and organisational commitment across different age groups in the higher education sector. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management. vol. 38 (1).
- (2015) The workplace as a setting: health promotion in the workplace. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 25.
- (2015) The presentation and preliminary validation of KIWEST using a large sample of Norwegian university staff. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43.
- (2013) The effect of nurse-patient interaction on anxiety and depression in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 22 (15-16).
- (2012) The Effect of Self-Transcendence on Depression in Cognitively Intact Nursing Home Patients. ISRN Psychiatry.
- (2012) A longitudinal study of the relationship between work engagement and symptoms of anxiety and depression. Stress and Health. vol. 28 (1).
- (2011) From disease prevention to health promotion in health psychology. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.
- (2011) Healthy occupations? Exploring occupational differences in work engagement. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.
- (2011) The longitudinal effects of individual vulnerability, organisational factors, and work-home interaction on burnout among male church ministers in Norway. Mental Health, Religion & Culture. vol. 14 (3).
- (2011) Exploring within- and between gender-differences in burnout: 8 different occupational groups. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. vol. 84 (7).
- (2011) The predictive value of individual factors, work-related factors, and work-home interaction on burnout in female and male physicians: A longitudinal study. Stress and Health. vol. 27 (1).