Background and activities
Solveig Bakken is the Research and Collection Manager at the NTNU University Museum.
She is the Deputy Director of the Museum in academic affairs. She is Dr.Scient. in botany.
- Research Management and Administration
- Scientific Gatherings
- FoU Projects
- The REVITA Project
- NTNU University Museum contact for EU, Cristin, MUSIT and Biodiversity Information
Mememberships and offices
- Member of NTNU's Central Research Committee
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of MUSIT (The IT organization of the University Museum)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2001) The impact of watering regime and ambient relative humidity on the effect of density on growth in two boreal forest mosses, Dicranum majus and Rhytidiadelphus loreus. Journal of Bryology. vol. 23 (1).
- (2001) Testing for positive density-dependent performance in four bryophyte species. Ecology. vol. 82 (1).
- (2001) The narrow endemic Sphagnum troendelagicum is an allopolyploid derivative of the widespread S. balticum and S. tenellum. Systematic Botany. vol. 26.
- (2000) Studies of fertility of Dicranum majus in two populations with different sporophyte production. Journal of Bryology. vol. 21.
- (1999) Design, technical specification, and operation of growth chambers with a computer-controlled system for regulating relative humidity suitable for ecophysiological experiments with bryophytes. Journal of Bryology. vol. 21.
- (1998) Reproductive phenology of Dicranum majus in central Norway. Journal of Bryology. vol. 20 (2).
- (1998) Propagation of Sphagnum in axenic culture - a method for obtaining large numbers of cloned gametophores. Lindbergia. vol. 23.
- (1997) Phenotypic variation in the Sphagnum recurvum complex : a cultivation experiment. Journal of Bryology. vol. 19 (4).
Part of book/report
- (1998) Nutrition retention, desiccation and redistribution in mosses. Bryology for the twenty-first century.
- (1996) Interactions in bryophyte carpets. The influence of density and environmental factors on plant growth and competition. NTNU Vitensk.mus. Rapp. bot. Ser.
- (2017) Revita-prosjektet 2006-2015. Sluttrapport. 2017. ISBN 978-82-8322-107-7.
- (1996) Biodiversitet : populasjonsbiologiske prosesser hos moser. 1996.
- (1996) Blanksigd og luftforurensninger : fertilitetsstudier. 1996. Rapport (1996-1).