Solveig Merete Klæbo Reitan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) MCP-1 is increased in patients with CFS and FM, whilst several other immune markers are significantly lower than healthy controls. Brain, Behavior, & Immunity - Health. vol. 4.
- (2019) Aerobic interval training in standard treatment of out-patients with schizophrenia - a randomized controlled trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (6).
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) Changes in cytokines during treatment of elderly, hospitalized psychiatric patients - a naturalistic study. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 108.
- (2019) Immunopsychiatry in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. vol. 37 (1).
- (2019) Patients with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome show increased hsCRP compared to healthy controls. Brain, behavior, and immunity. vol. 81.
- (2019) Cytokines in Relation to Motor Activity in an Acute Psychiatric Population. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10.
- (2019) Cytokines in agitated and non-agitated patients admitted to an acute psychiatric department: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (9).
- (2019) Psychiatric symptoms and risk factors in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or born small for gestational age at term. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19:223.
- (2019) Patients with schizophrenia have impaired muscle force-generating capacity and functional performance. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (12).
- (2019) Biomarkers of Autoimmunity in Acute Psychiatric Disorders. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. vol. 31 (3).
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) Cytokine profiles and diagnoses in elderly, hospitalised psychiatric patients. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 18 (315).
- (2018) Association between cytokines and psychiatric symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome and healthy controls. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry.
- (2018) Association of psychosis, affective disorders and diseases affecting the immune system. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 72 (2).
- (2018) Use of mechanical and pharmacological restraint over an eight-year period and its relation to clinical factors. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 72 (1).
- (2018) FT4 and TSH, relation to diagnoses in an unselected psychiatric acute-ward population, and change during acute psychiatric admission. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 18:244.
- (2018) The significance of anti-neuronal antibodies for acute psychiatric disorders: a retrospective case-controlled study. BMC Neuroscience. vol. 19:68.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2016) Prevalence of serum anti-neuronal autoantibodies in patients admitted to acute psychiatric care. Psychological Medicine. vol. 46 (16).