Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) Changes in cytokines during treatment of elderly, hospitalized psychiatric patients - a naturalistic study. Psychoneuroendocrinology.
- (2019) Patients with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome show increased hsCRP compared to healthy controls. Brain, behavior, and immunity.
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) Cytokine profiles and diagnoses in elderly, hospitalised psychiatric patients. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 18 (315).
- (2018) Association between cytokines and psychiatric symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome and healthy controls. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry.
- (2018) Association of psychosis, affective disorders and diseases affecting the immune system. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 72 (2).
- (2018) Use of mechanical and pharmacological restraint over an eight-year period and its relation to clinical factors. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 72 (1).
- (2018) FT4 and TSH, relation to diagnoses in an unselected psychiatric acute-ward population, and change during acute psychiatric admission. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 18:244.
- (2018) The significance of anti-neuronal antibodies for acute psychiatric disorders: a retrospective case-controlled study. BMC Neuroscience. vol. 19:68.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2016) Prevalence of serum anti-neuronal autoantibodies in patients admitted to acute psychiatric care. Psychological Medicine. vol. 46 (16).
- (2016) Onconeural Antibodies in Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Care. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. vol. 29 (1).
- (2013) The effects of motivational interviewing on patients with comorbid substance use admitted to a psychiatric emergency unit - a randomised controlled trial with two year follow-up. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 13.
- (2012) Test. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders.
- (2012) Hjernen og Immunsystemet. Psykologisk tidsskrift.
- (2009) Depression has a Strong Relationship to Alterations in the Immune, Endocrine and Neural System. Current Psychiatry Reviews.
- (2009) Depression has a strong relationship to alterations in the immune, endocrine ad neural system. Current Psychiatry Reviews. vol. 5.
- (2002) Immunoglobulin heavy chain constant regions regulate immunity and tolerance to idiotypes of antibody variable regions. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 99 (11).
- (2001) The primary IgM antibody repertoire: a source of potent idiotype immunogens. European Journal of Immunology. vol. 31.