Solveig Merete Klæbo Reitan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Kynurenine metabolites and ratios differ between chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and healthy controls. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 131.
- (2021) Sex differences in antipsychotic efficacy and side effects in schizophrenia spectrum disorder: results from the BeSt InTro study. Nature NPJ Schizophrenia. vol. 7 (1).
- (2021) Overestimation of volatility in schizophrenia and autism? A comparative study using a probabilistic reasoning task. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (1).
- (2021) Test-retest reliability of the patient activation measure-13 in adults with substance use disorders and schizophrenia spectrum disorders. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 18>1185 (3).
- (2021) Differential Effectiveness of Atypical Antipsychotics on Hallucinations: A Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. vol. 41 (4).
- (2020) One‐year aerobic interval training in outpatients with schizophrenia : a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 30 (12).
- (2020) MCP-1 is increased in patients with CFS and FM, whilst several other immune markers are significantly lower than healthy controls. Brain, Behavior, & Immunity - Health. vol. 4.
- (2020) A combined individual and group-based stabilization and skill training intervention versus treatment as usual for patients with long lasting posttraumatic reactions receiving outpatient treatment in specialized mental health care – a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) Amisulpride, aripiprazole, and olanzapine in patients with schizophrenia-spectrum disorders (BeSt InTro): a pragmatic, rater-blind, semi-randomised trial. The Lancet Psychiatry. vol. 7 (11).
- (2020) Characteristics associated with later self-harm hospitalization and/or suicide: A follow-up study of the HUNT-2 cohort, Norway. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 276.
- (2020) Assessing psychotic symptoms in forensic evaluations of criminal responsibility–a pilot study using Positive And Negative Syndrome Scale. Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology. vol. 31 (4).
- (2020) Strength training restores force‐generating capacity in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 31 (3).
- (2020) Compulsory admissions of patients with mental disorders: State of the art on ethical and legislative aspects in 40 European countries. European psychiatry. vol. 63 (1).
- (2019) Aerobic interval training in standard treatment of out-patients with schizophrenia - a randomized controlled trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (6).
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) Changes in cytokines during treatment of elderly, hospitalized psychiatric patients - a naturalistic study. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 108.
- (2019) Immunopsychiatry in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. vol. 37 (1).
- (2019) Patients with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome show increased hsCRP compared to healthy controls. Brain, behavior, and immunity. vol. 81.
- (2019) Cytokines in Relation to Motor Activity in an Acute Psychiatric Population. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10.
- (2019) Cytokines in agitated and non-agitated patients admitted to an acute psychiatric department: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (9).