Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Old Man in Warnemünde (1907) colouring palette: A case study on the use of hyperspectral imaging for pigment identification. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference). vol. 2017 (25).
- (2017) RGB-NIR image enhancement by fusing bilateral and weighted least squares filters. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 61 (4).
- (2016) Estimation and Correction of Geometric Distortion in Pushbroom Hyperspectral System for Imaging Art Paintings. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology. vol. Part F129942.
- (2014) Quality evaluation in spectral imaging – Quality factors and metrics. Journal of the International Colour Association. vol. 10.
- (2010) Automatic Redeye Correction Algorithm with Multilevel Eye Confirmation. Journal of Imaging Science And Technology. vol. 54 (3).
- (2018) 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway. IEEE. 2018. ISBN 978-1-5386-5645-7.
Part of book/report
- (2017) A Study of Spectral Imaging Acquisition and Processing for Cultural Heritage by. Digital Techniques for Documenting and Preserving Cultural Heritage.
- (2017) Robust Anomaly Detection Using Reflectance Transformation Imaging for Surface Quality Inspection. Image Analysis 20th Scandinavian Conference, SCIA 2017 Tromsø, Norway, June 12–14, 2017 Proceedings, Part I.
- (2015) Color and Hyperspectral Image Segmentation for Historical Documents. Proceedings of the 2nd International Congress on Digital Heritage 2015, Granada, Sept. 28 2015-Oct. 2 2015.
- (2015) Evaluation of Hyperspectral Imaging Systems for Cultural Heritage Applications Based on a Round Robin Test. AIC 2015 Tokyo, Color and Image, Midterm Meeting of the International Colour Association (AIC) 19-22 May 2015 Tokyo, Japan; Proceedings.
- (2015) Ink classification and visualisation of historical manuscripts: Application of hyper spectral imaging. 2015 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR).
- (2015) Spectral Scream: hyperspectral image acquisition and analysis of a masterpiece. Public Paintings by Edvard Munch and His Contemporaries: Change and Conservation Challenges.
- (2015) A database for spectral image quality. Image Quality and System Performance XII.
- (2014) Pigment Mapping of the Scream (1893) Based on Hyperspectral Imaging. Image and Signal Processing; 6th International Conference, ICISP 2014, Cherbourg, France, June 30 – July 2, 2014. Proceedings.
- (2014) Spectral Image Analysis and Visualisation of the Khirbet Qeiyafa Ostracon. Image and Signal Processing; 6th International Conference, ICISP 2014, Cherbourg, France, June 30 – July 2, 2014. Proceedings.