Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Exploring children’s learning experience in constructionism-based coding activities through design-based research. Computers in Human Behavior.
- (2019) Coding activities for children: Coupling eye-tracking with qualitative data to investigate gender differences. Computers in Human Behavior.
- (2019) Coding games and robots to enhance computational thinking: How collaboration and engagement moderate children’s attitudes?. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction. vol. 21.
- (2018) Discovering children's competences in coding through the analysis of Scratch projects. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON. vol. 2018-April.
- (2018) How do you feel about learning to code? Investigating the effect of children’s attitudes towards coding using eye-tracking. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction. vol. 17.
- (2017) Reviewing the affordances of tangible programming languages: Implications for design and practice. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2017) Emotions in Motion: The Combined Effect of Positive and Negative Emotions on Personalised E-Commerce. International Journal of Online Marketing. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Motivations and emotions in social media: Explaining users' satisfaction with FsQCA. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10595 LNCS.
- (2016) Empirical studies on the Maker Movement, a promising approach to learning: A literature review. Entertainment Computing. vol. 18.
- (2015) Designing creative programing experiences for 15 years old students. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1450.
Part of book/report
- (2019) The role of age and gender on implementing informal and non-formal science learning activities for children. Proceedings of the FabLearn Europe 2019 Conference.
- (2018) Kid Coding Games and Artistic Robots: Attitudes and Gaze Behavior. Proceedings of the Conference on Creativity and Making in Education.
- (2017) Make2Learn with IoT: Engaging Children into Joyful Design and Making of Interactive Connected Objects. Proceedings of the 2017 Conference on Interaction Design and Children.
- (2017) SikkerhetsLøypa-Knowledge Toward Sustainable and Secure Paths of Creative and Critical Digital Skills. Entertainment Computing–ICEC 2017: 16th IFIP TC 14 International Conference Proceedings.
- (2017) Using Eye-Tracking to Unveil Differences Between Kids and Teens in Coding Activities. Proceedings of the 2017 Conference on Interaction Design and Children.
- (2017) An Exploratory Study on the Influence of Cognitive and Affective Characteristics in Programming-Based Making Activities. 2017 IEEE 17th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT).
- (2016) Creative Programming Experiences for Teenagers: Attitudes, Performance and Gender Differences. Proceedings of the The 15th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children.
- (2015) Can Interactive Art Installations Attract 15 Years Old Students to Coding?. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2015 14th International Conference, ICEC 2015, Trondheim, Norway, September 29 - Ocotober 2, 2015, Proceedings.