Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Systematic Review of Design Guidelines for Full-Body Interactive Games. Interacting with computers.
- (2019) Assessing Motivational Differences Between Young and Older Adults When Playing an Exergame. Games for Health Journal. vol. 9 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2021) UNITY-Things: An Internet-of-Things Software Framework Integrating Arduino-Enabled Remote Devices with the UNITY Game Engine. Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction. Access to Media, Learning and Assistive Environments. 15th International Conference, UAHCI 2021, Held as Part of the 23rd HCI International Conference, HCII 2021, Virtual Event, July 24–29, 2021, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2020) ExerTiles: A Tangible Interactive Physiotherapy Toolkit for Balance Training with Older Adults. OZCHI'20: Proceedings of the 32nd Australian Conference on Human-Computer-Interaction.
- (2019) Twelve Ways to Reach for a Star: Player Movement Strategies in a Whole-Body Exergame. 2019 IEEE 7th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health (SeGAH).
- (2021) Designing movement based interactive technology supporting balance training in older adults. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-5291-4.