Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Optimisation of maintenance routing and scheduling for offshore wind farms. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 256 (1).
- (2017) Scheduling of Maintenance Tasks and Routing of a Joint Vessel Fleet for Multiple Offshore Wind Farms. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 5 (1).
- (2016) A vessel pickup and delivery problem from the disruption management in offshore supply vessel operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review.
- (2016) 2D-packing with an application to stowage in Roll-on Roll-off liner shipping. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Robust planning and disruption management in roll-on roll-off liner shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 91.
- (2016) Vessel Fleet Optimization for Maintenance Operations at Offshore Wind Farms under Uncertainty. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2015) Routing and Scheduling of Maintenance Fleet for Offshore Wind Farms. Wind Engineering : The International Journal of Wind Power. vol. 39 (1).
- (2015) An effective heuristic for solving a combined cargo and inventory routing problem in tramp shipping. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 64.
- (2015) A branch-and-price method for a ship routing and scheduling problem with cargo coupling and synchronization constraints. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. vol. 4 (4).
- (2015) Optimization of routing and scheduling of vessels to perform maintenance at offshore wind farms. Energy Procedia. vol. 80.
- (2014) A Comparison of Single- and Multi-parameter Wave Criteria for Accessing Wind Turbines in Strategic Maintenance and Logistics Models for Offshore Wind Farms. Energy Procedia. vol. 53.
- (2014) Vendor managed inventory in tramp shipping. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science. vol. 47.
- (2012) A branch-price-and-cut method for a ship routing and scheduling problem with split loads. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 39 (12).
- (2012) A construction and improvement heuristic for a liquefied natural gas inventory routing problem. Computers & industrial engineering. vol. 62 (1).
- (2011) A rolling horizon heuristic for creating a liquefied natural gas annual delivery program. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. vol. 19 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2015) A Branch-and-Price Method for a Ship Routing and Scheduling Problem with Stowage Constraints. Computational Logistics : 6th International Conference, ICCL 2015, Delft, The Netherlands, September 23-25, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2013) Integrated Decision Support Approach for Ship Design. OCEANS - Bergen, 2013 MTS/IEEE - Bergen, 10-14 June.
- (2014) Routing and scheduling of maintenance operations at an offshore wind farm. 2014. MARINTEK rapport (MT2014 F-183).
- (2013) Optimization of maritime routing and scheduling problems with complicating inter-route constraints. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4206-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2013:55).