Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A Collusion Attack on the Lightning Network — Implications for Forensics. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 511 (XIII).
- (2017) Digital forensic implications of collusion attacks on the lightning network. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 511.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Educational Guide. Digital forensics.
- (2017) Case Study: A New Method for Investigating Crimes Against Children. Proceedings of the 2017 Annual Conference on Digital Forensics, Security, and Law (ADFSL) (In press).
- (2016) A Review of Computer Simulation for Fraud Detection Research in Financial Datasets. 2016 Future Technologies Conference (FTC)- Proceedings.
- (2016) Paysim: a financial mobile money simulator for fraud detection. 28th European Modeling and Simulation Symposium (EMSS 2016) -Proceedings.
- (2015) Using the RetSim Fraud Simulation Tool to Set Thresholds for Triage of Retail Fraud. Secure IT Systems: 20th Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems (NordSec 2015).