Background and activities
Hybrid Model Testing of Marine Systems
Main supervisor: Asgeir Sørensen
Co-superrvisor: Arne Fredheim(SINTEF Fisheries and Aquaculture)
Department of Marine Technology
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Method for Real-Time Hybrid Model Testing of ocean structures: Case study on horizontal mooring systems. Ocean Engineering. vol. 172.
- (2018) Force actuated real-tme hybrid model testing of a moored vessel: A case study investigating force errors. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (29).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Controller Analysis in Real-Time Hybrid Model Testing of an Offshore Floating System. ASME 2018 37th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7B: Ocean Engineering.
- (2017) Numerical Models in Real-Time Hybrid Model Testing of Slender Marine Systems. OCEANS 2017 MTS/IEEE Anchorage.
- (2017) Real-Time Hybrid Model Testing of Moored Floating Structures Using Nonlinear Finite Element Simulations. Dynamics of Coupled Structures, Volume 4 - Proceedings of the 35th IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics 2017.