Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2010) Simplified models of a single-phase power electronic inverter for railway power system stability analysis—Development and evaluation. Electric power systems research. vol. 80 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2010) Application of linear analysis in railway power system stability studies. Power Supply, Energy Management and Catenary Problems.
- (2009) Use of participation factors and parameter sensitivities in study and improvement of low-frequency stability between electrical rail vehicle and power supply. Proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, EPE2009.
- (2009) Improvement of low-frequency railway power system stability using an advanced multivariable control concept. 2009 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (2009 : Seoul).
- (2009) Impact of PWM Switching on Modeling of Low Frequency Power Oscillation in Electrical Rail Vehicle. Proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, EPE2009.
- (2009) Constant power load charecteristic's influence on the low-frequency interaction between advanced electrical rail vehicle and railway traction power supply with rotary converters. 9th International Conference, Modern Electric Traction MET'2009, Conference Proceedings.
- (2008) Application of linear analysis in traction power system stability studies. Computers in Railways XI: Computer System Design and Operation in the Railway and Other Transit Systems.
- (2007) Experiences with respect to low frequency instability from operation of advanced electrical rail vehicles in a traction power system with rotary converters. 8th International Conference, Modern Electric Traction in Integrated XXIst Century Europe, MET'2007.
- (2010) Electric Traction Power System Stability. Low-frequency interaction between advanced rail vehicles and rotary frequency converter. 2010. ISBN 9788247120682. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2010/56).
- (2010) Low-frequency oscillations in Scandinavian railway power supply - Part 2: Test of traction units. Oldenbourg Wissenschaftsverlag GmbH. 2010.
- (2010) Low-frequency oscillations in Scandinavian railway power supply - Part I: Basic considerations. Oldenbourg Wissenschaftsverlag GmbH. 2010.