Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The Influence of Nanometals, Dispersed in the Electrophoretic Nanohydroxyapatite Coatings on the Ti13Zr13Nb Alloy, on Their Morphology and Mechanical Properties. Materials. vol. 14.
- (2021) Influence of Elemental Carbon (EC) Coating Covering nc-(Ti,Mo)C Particles on the Microstructure and Properties of Titanium Matrix Composites Prepared by Reactive Spark Plasma Sintering. Materials. vol. 14 (231).
- (2021) Effect of composition and growth mechanism on the structure formation and functional properties of TiAlSiYN/MoN nanolayer-thick coating. High Temperature Materials and Processes. vol. 25.
- (2021) Investigation of Spin Coating Cerium-Doped Hydroxyapatite Thin Films with Antifungal Properties. Coatings. vol. 11.
- (2021) Plasma electrolytic oxidation as an effective tool for production of copper incorporated bacteriostatic coatings on Ti-15Mo alloy. Applied Surface Science. vol. 563.
- (2021) Theoretical and experimental investigation of multilayer (TiAlSiY)N/CrN coating before and after gold ions implantation. High Temperature Material Processes. vol. 25.
- (2021) Enhanced visible light photoelectrochemical water splitting using nanotubular FeOx-TiO2 annealed at different temperatures. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 507.
- (2021) Effect of nitrogen pressure and substrate bias voltage on the properties of Al–Cr–B–N coatings deposited using cathodic arc evaporation. Tribology International. vol. 154.
- (2020) Effects of oxygen mobility in La-Fe-based perovskites on the catalytic zctivity and selectivity of methane oxidation. ACS Catalysis. vol. 10 (6).
- (2020) CO2 adsorption on pure and oxidised Ni nano-structures deposited on mica surfaces. Philosophical Magazine. vol. 101.
- (2020) Antimicrobial Properties of Samarium Doped Hydroxyapatite Suspensions and Coatings. Coatings. vol. 10 (11).
- (2020) Electrochemical modification of the Ti-15Mo alloy surface in solutions containing ZnO and Zn3(PO4)2 particles. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications. vol. 115.
- (2020) Spontaneous formation of an ordered interstratification upon Ni-exchange of Na-fluorohectorite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 198.
- (2020) Development of Cerium‐Doped Hydroxyapatite Coatings with Antimicrobial Properties for Biomedical Applications. Coatings. vol. 10 (6).
- (2020) Non-activated adsorption of methane on nickel surfaces induced by reduced work function. Applied Surface Science. vol. 528.
- (2020) Porous Coatings Containing Copper and Phosphorus Obtained by Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation of Titanium. Materials. vol. 13 (4).
- (2020) Phosphate Coatings Enriched with Copper on Titanium Substrate Fabricated Via DC-PEO Process. Materials. vol. 13 (6).
- (2020) Metal Ions Supported Porous Coatings by Using AC Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation Processing. Materials. vol. 13 (17).
- (2019) CO desorption from nickel-decorated muscovite mica. Applied Surface Science. vol. 490.
- (2019) SEM, EDS and XPS studies of AC & DC PEO coatings obtained on titanium substrate. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 564 (1).