Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) SEM, EDS i XPS analiza nanostrukturirane prevlake koja se stvara na leguri od NiTi biomaterijala plasma elektrolitickom oksidacijom (PEO) [SEM, EDS and XPS analysis of nanostructured coating formed on NiTi biomaterial alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation (PEO)]. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 24 (1).
- (2017) XPS analysis of nanolayer formed on AISI 304L SS after high voltage electropolishing. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 24.
- (2017) Fabrication and characterization of porous coatings obtained by plasma electrolytic oxidation. jOURNAL OF MECHANICAL AND ENERGY ENGINEERING. vol. 1 (1).
- (2016) XPS and GDOES Characterization of Porous Coating Enriched with Copper and Calcium Obtained on Tantalum via Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation. Journal of Spectroscopy. vol. 2016.
- (2016) SEM, EDS and XPS Analysis of the Coatings Obtained on Titanium after Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation in Electrolytes Containing Copper Nitrate. Materials. vol. 9 (5).
- (2016) Investigation of porous coatings obtained on Ti-Nb-Zr-Sn alloy biomaterial by plasma electrolytic oxidation: characterisation and modelling. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 87 (9).
- (2016) GDOES, XPS, and SEM with EDS analysis of porous coatings obtained on titanium after plasma electrolytic oxidation. Surface and Interface Analysis. vol. 49 (4).
- (2016) Development of copper-enriched porous coatings on ternary Ti-Nb-Zr alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology.
- (2016) High temperature hydrogenation of Ti-V alloys: The effect of cycling and carbon monoxide on the bulk and surface properties. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 41 (3).
- (2015) Temperature programmed desorption of CO from CO pre-covered Mo(110). Applied Surface Science. vol. 349.
- (2015) Development of plasma electrolytic oxidation for improved Ti6Al4V biomaterial surface properties. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 85 (9-12).
- (2015) SEM/EDX, XPS, corrosion and surface roughness characterization of AISI 316L SS after electrochemical treatment in concentrated HNO3. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) High-current-density electropolishing (HDEP) of AISI 316L (EN 1.4404) stainless steel. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 22 (2).
- (2015) Interaction between adsorbed hydrogen and potassium on a carbon nanocone containing material as studied by photoemission. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 118 (10).
- (2014) Formation of dendritic Pt nanostructures on graphite. Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B. vol. 32 (3).
- (2014) Cr/Fe ratio by XPS spectra of magnetoelectropolished AISI 316L SS fitted by Gaussian-Lorentzian shape lines. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 21 (3).
- (2013) Preparation of stable cubic LaFeO3 nanoparticles using carbon nanotubes as templates. Journal of Materials Chemistry. vol. 1 (24).
- (2013) Towards a highly-efficient fuel-cell catalyst: optimization of Pt particle size, supports and surface-oxygen group concentration. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 15 (11).
- (2013) Ru@Pt core-shell nanoparticles for methanol fuel cell catalyst: Control and effects of shell composition. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 38 (36).
- (2013) The influence of potassium doping on hydrogen adsorption on carbon nanocone material studied by thermal desorption and photoemission. Applied Surface Science. vol. 270.