Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) OCPP Protocol: Security Threats and Challenges. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. vol. 8 (5).
- (2017) TACTICS: Validation of the security framework developed for tactical SOA. Journal of Information Security and Applications. vol. 35.
- (2017) Constraint Analysis for Security Policy Partitioning Over Tactical Service Oriented Architectures. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 461.
- (2017) Security Infrastructure for Service Oriented Architectures at the Tactical Edge. Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems, CISIS 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 611.
- (2017) Security Requirements for the Deployment of Services Across Tactical SOA. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10446 LNCS.
- (2017) A smart micro-grid architecture for resource constrained environments. Advanced Information Networking and Applications.
- (2017) Power auctioning in resource constrained micro-grids: Cases of cheating. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10242 LNCS.
- (2017) Decentralised scheduling of power consumption in micro-grids: Optimisation and security. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10166 LNCS.
- (2017) Access control and availability vulnerabilities in the ISO/IEC 61850 substation automation protocol. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10242 LNCS.
- (2016) MPLS Policy Target Recognition Network. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9572.
- (2016) Policy enforcement system for secure interoperable control in distributed Smart Grid systems. Journal of Network and Computer Applications. vol. 59.
- (2016) Inferring relevance and presence of evidence in service-oriented and SaaS architectures. Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications. vol. 2016-February.
- (2016) Recovering Structural Controllability on Erdős-Rényi Graphs in the Presence of Compromised Nodes. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9578.
- (2016) Efficient security policy reconciliation in tactical service oriented architectures. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 670.
- (2016) A Survey on the Security Vulnerabilities of Cellular Communication Systems (GSM-UMTS-LTE). Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 2016.
- (2016) A distributed continuous double auction framework for resource constrained microgrids. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9578.
- (2015) Enabling Dynamic Security Policy Evaluation for Service-Oriented Architectures in Tactical Networks. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK).
- (2013) Locating subverted processes using random packet comparison in SCADA systems. International Journal of Critical Infrastructures. vol. 9 (1/2).
- (2012) Algorithmic approach for clandestine localisation and tracking in short-range environments. International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems. vol. 9 (3/4).
- (2013) Critical Information Infrastructure Security; 6th International Workshop, CRITIS 2011, Lucerne, Switzerland, September 8-9, 2011, Revised Selected Papers. Springer. 2013. ISBN 978-3-642-41476-3. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (6983).